SIA 1948 Sandpaper Strip 115mm wide in 6 grits
Price is per metre.
The new latex paper backing and the soft-bound abrasive structure offers outstanding flexibility and impressive tear resistance.
- 1948 siaflex can be easily used wet and dry.
- Low scratch depths and high removal rates produce a perfect sanded finish.
- Product Application
- Sanding off coatings and impurities.
- Sanding out unevenness at the edges of repaired surfaces.
- Fine sanding of primer filler.
- Keying old and new paints.
- Removal of orange-peel effect and dust inclusions.
- High stock removal with a good finish.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to contours
- Minimal clogging thanks to open coating 220 - 600 grit range.
- Long lifetime.
- Suitable for general use in dry and wet sanding applications.
- Versatile all-round product with an attractive range of options.
- Grain - Aluminium Oxide.
- Glassfibre-reinforced latex paper.