- Build Templates
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue
Titebond III Ultimate is the most advanced wood glue available today. While all Titebond products provide superior performance, Titebond III is especially useful for outdoor applications in cooler temperatures or when concern for substantial moisture calls for the use of a Type I glue (USA boil test). For interior applications, the longer working time of Titebond III provides woodworkers the necessary latitude to ensure that substrates are precisely aligned before being bonded. Overall, Titebond III combines superior strength, sandability with water cleanup the ease of use of aliphatic resins with the, durability and water resistance of polyurethanes into one easy-to-use formulation.
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 european standard ( passes the USA boil test)
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength – Strong initial tack (has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA)
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
Open Assembly Time
8-10 minutes (21.1°C./50%RH)
Total Assembly Time
Minimum Required Spread
Approximately 6.18 square meters per litre
Required Clamping Pressure
Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
Method of Application
Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.